How do usa customers choose the right custom cnc machining supplier in China?
In the past 2018,We have observed that the number of parts purchased by USA customers in China has doubled compared to previous years.
Choosing the satisfied cnc processing supplier will bring you a lot of benefits. Many usa customers choose China's cnc processing plant, the most important reason is nothing more than three points.
- competitive prices
- Medium precision machining range
generally acceptable quality
For most, choosing a Chinese machining factory tends to be unthinkable，especially for American full of gentlemanliness english customer. This is quite understandable, you are choosing to deal with a foreign party after all; however, when it comes to machining services to be specific, you will discover that it is not as challenging as you might have initially thought.
It may be difficult for USA customers looking for Chinese suppliers for the first time. To ensure that you pick the right partner their first time around, You may need to do your homework and know enough about the Chinese suppliers you care about, then buy some sample services. Below we will look at a few method on how you can find the right CNC machining supplier in China.
1. How long have they been in the machining field?By choosing to work with an experienced cnc processing supplier, you can save yourself a lot of mistakes you may make during the cooperation process. The quality of their services and products is determined by the period of time they have been in business. In general, a company is more likely to fulfill your specific requirements if they have been in business for longer, as this means that they have extensive experience in CNC precision machining operations. Choosing a factory that has been in business for at least a decade is recommended when it comes to the Chinese CNC machining industry.
2.How many precision machines do they have?After determine how long they have been in business , you should be keenly assessing the CNC processing capabilities of the company under consideration and whether you can produce your parts in its workshop.
In general, you can ask them for the following two files:
- Real-time factory equipment list
how many machinest in its workshop
they should at least have the basic equipment needed to handle this type of work. Since quality standards, process controls and equipment used vary from one machining facility to the next, choosing a manufacturer that has the necessary capacity will help you enjoy a faster project turnaround, high quality components and lower prices.
3. Great Quality Control Systems
ISO9001 system certification is a standard configuration of CNC processing plants. If there are more certifications, it is undoubtedly very good news for UK customers.
In addition, customers need get certificates and process reports from chinese manufacturers. Of course, most customers do not need them, but ISO9001 certificates must be carefully watched.
4. Its cnc machining case studies in website
I know that many foreign customers like simple websites,not need many cnc machining parts case studies, but this will often make you make mistakes.
- The CNC machining company website with many sets of product images is generally not a trading company because they are manufacturers and all parts can be photographed anytime, anywhere.
- More part case studies will give you a better understanding of the strength of the factory and understand the direction they are doing.
It is possible that you will find that you have a similar project areas in its case studies.
5. Don't say "free sample" to your chinese supplier in first cooperationIn general, most Chinese suppliers want to be able to cooperate for a long time and respect each other with client.
When they meet customers say “free sample” in first cooperation，Chinese people will evaluate customers in their hearts.In the future cooperation, you will not be the No.1 position.
Therefore, cooperation begins with mutual respect, which is also the corporate culture of our company.
6. Customer Service MattersAfter the prototyping process, you should have a good idea of how easy or hard it is to communicate with the company in question. Was it a pleasure to work with them? Did they deliver on time?
The answers to these important questions are an indication of how the company treats their customers.
Chinese machining companies strive to accommodate any budgetary, project delivery date and any other essential concerns that their clients may have; all of which demonstrate their great customer service.
To satisfy your unique quality demands, they are usually open to trying new things.
Link to this article： How do usa customers choose the right custom cnc machining supplier in China?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
PTJ® provides a full range of Custom Precision cnc machining china services.ISO 9001:2015 &AS-9100 certified. 3, 4 and 5-axis rapid precision CNC machining services including milling, turning to customer specifications,Capable of metal & plastic machined parts with +/-0.005 mm tolerance.Secondary services include CNC and conventional grinding, drilling,die casting,sheet metal and stamping.Providing prototypes, full production runs, technical support and full inspection.Serves the automotive, aerospace, mold&fixture,led lighting,medical,bicycle, and consumer electronics industries. On-time delivery.Tell us a little about your project’s budget and expected delivery time. We will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( email@example.com ) directly for your new project.
- 5 Axis Machining
- Cnc Milling
- Cnc Turning
- Machining Industries
- Machining Process
- Surface Treatment
- Metal Machining
- Plastic Machining
- Powder Metallurgy Mold
- Die Casting
- Parts Gallery
- Auto Metal Parts
- Machinery Parts
- LED Heatsink
- Building Parts
- Mobile Parts
- Medical Parts
- Electronic Parts
- Tailored Machining
- Bicycle Parts
- Aluminum Machining
- Titanium Machining
- Stainless Steel Machining
- Copper Machining
- Brass Machining
- Super Alloy Machining
- Peek Machining
- UHMW Machining
- Unilate Machining
- PA6 Machining
- PPS Machining
- Teflon Machining
- Inconel Machining
- Tool Steel Machining
- More Material