How to design precision non-standard automation equipment parts
Design of non-standard automation equipment
|Non-standard equipment refers to special non-standard equipment that the country does not have mass production, and the national economy departments do need.|
In the increasingly fierce market competition environment, industrial enterprises have carried out institutional technological innovations, replacing traditional equipment with computer-controlled automation equipment, replacing manual operations with mechanical equipment operations, and increasing the demand for non-standard automation equipment. How to do the design work of non-standard automation equipment has become a common concern of relevant units and personnel. Let's talk about it with everyone below.
the design process of non-standard automation equipment
- (1) Identify development projects and understand customer needs, including product quality requirements, equipment production efficiency requirements, equipment working environment.
- (2) Analyze the product, understand the production process of the product, understand the dimensional requirements and incoming materials of all aspects of the product, communicate with the customer the precautions in the production process of the product, and the technical parameters of the place where the equipment is used.
- (3) Formulating the plan. The equipment plan is discussed and analyzed by the engineering staff. The plan includes: equipment schematic, brief introduction of each part, action description, and equipment technical parameters.
- (4) Program review. The audit team is composed of engineering personnel to review the plan. The audit includes: equipment feasibility assessment, equipment cost assessment, equipment production efficiency assessment, and structural feasibility assessment of each part.
- (5) Program rectification. Rectify the issues discussed in the program review.
- (6) The customer determines the design plan. The design plan is handed over to the customer, and the customer finalizes the plan according to the needs.
- (7) Design and development. The engineering department arranges engineers to design the machine, make machine assembly drawings, parts drawings, select the execution components, electronic control accessories, and list the processing parts list and standard parts requisitions and operation instructions.
how to do the design of non-standard automation equipment
Although non-standard automation equipment does not have a large amount of standard equipment, it has a wide variety of products and serves a wide variety of departments. Today's social science is developing rapidly, and the new technological revolution puts higher demands on mechanical design. Due to the variety of non-standard automation equipment, design work is more difficult. This requires non-standard design engineers to have good professional qualities, broad knowledge, good flexibility and originality, good at inferences, more ideas, unique insights, and the ability to transplant other institutions. And integrate it into your own design intent.
- (1) The production of non-standard equipment is carried out in small batches in a single piece, and has relevant experience and technical requirements for relevant designers. In terms of design, non-standard equipment mainly adopts Chinese standard system and standard system of non-standard equipment, and follows the principle of “primary film stress or maximum direct stress must not exceed allowable stress”. In the safety factor, the design of non-standard equipment mainly considers stress concentration. And its type, the complexity of the stress assessment method, material inhomogeneity, geometric factors, defects in the welded joints and other factors.
- (2) In the design of non-standard equipment, first of all, in the selection of standard parts, try to use finished parts, in order to effectively reduce the cost of non-standard products in raw material consumption, management costs, yield and so on. The use of finished parts can also enable the equipment to have better reliability after being put on the market, extend the design and manufacturing cycle of the equipment, and improve the design efficiency. Secondly, the design of non-standard equipment must also carefully study the technical solutions of the equipment on the basis of satisfying the process design conditions, and determine the advanced, reasonable and stable non-standard equipment.Finally, in the design of non-standard equipment, we should also follow the humanized design concept, repeatedly measuring whether the use of equipment meets the workers' habits and pay more attention to the details.
- (3) When designing non-standard equipment, in addition to considering whether the design meets customer and production requirements, it is also considered whether the structure of non-standard equipment is reasonable, safe and stable, easy to manufacture, and installation and maintenance. Designers must strictly implement the relevant standard specifications, comprehensively understand the process requirements, physical parameters and functions of non-standard equipment, and also conduct multiple comparisons to determine the best solution. On the other hand, designers should pay attention to the rationality of the design of non-standard equipment parts. When designing, it is necessary to check whether the parts meet the requirements of rigidity, strength, etc., and also reasonably select the materials, matching types and processing methods of the parts. .
- (4) Standardization in design work is an institutional prerequisite for promoting the smooth development of design work and facilitating the introduction and absorption of advanced foreign technology. The quality of the design work is directly related to the level and quality of non-standard equipment. Standardized design work should develop a rigorous design process, systematically demonstrate technical solutions, design and construction drawings, review process performance and standardization. In the standardization of drawings and design documents, it is necessary to check whether they comply with relevant national regulations. Carefully review the terms such as nouns, terms, symbols, formats, formats, names, codes, etc., and implement the relevant standards and norms of design work.
To design non-standard equipment, we must not only consider the process and technical issues, but also give priority to its effects and benefits, and use them as the main criteria for judging the success of non-standard equipment. Non-standard equipment should be designed for easy maintenance and convenient processing.
When designing, consider the machining problem. For example, try not to drill holes on the circular arc surface. If you must drill, pass through the center, or drill the hole first. . The parts and parts of the products designed for non-standard equipment are inquired on the market, and the parts are used as much as possible to facilitate the maintenance and interchange.
Link to this article： How to design precision non-standard automation equipment parts
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！
PTJ® provides a full range of Custom Precision cnc machining china services.ISO 9001:2015 &AS-9100 certified. 3, 4 and 5-axis rapid precision CNC machining services including milling, turning to customer specifications,Capable of metal & plastic machined parts with +/-0.005 mm tolerance.Secondary services include CNC and conventional grinding, drilling,die casting,sheet metal and stamping.Providing prototypes, full production runs, technical support and full inspection.Serves the automotive, aerospace, mold&fixture,led lighting,medical,bicycle, and consumer electronics industries. On-time delivery.Tell us a little about your project’s budget and expected delivery time. We will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,Welcome to Contact us ( email@example.com ) directly for your new project.
- 5 Axis Machining
- Cnc Milling
- Cnc Turning
- Machining Industries
- Machining Process
- Surface Treatment
- Metal Machining
- Plastic Machining
- Powder Metallurgy Mold
- Die Casting
- Parts Gallery
- Auto Metal Parts
- Machinery Parts
- LED Heatsink
- Building Parts
- Mobile Parts
- Medical Parts
- Electronic Parts
- Tailored Machining
- Bicycle Parts
- Aluminum Machining
- Titanium Machining
- Stainless Steel Machining
- Copper Machining
- Brass Machining
- Super Alloy Machining
- Peek Machining
- UHMW Machining
- Unilate Machining
- PA6 Machining
- PPS Machining
- Teflon Machining
- Inconel Machining
- Tool Steel Machining
- More Material