What is the main purpose of cnc machining?
1. CNC machining is responsible for the operation, CNC machining maintenance and daily maintenance of the machining center machine tool, and is familiar with the performance and basic structure of the machining center machine tool;
2. The cnc processing is subject to the production arrangement for product trial production and mass production, and the products are processed according to the requirements of the drawings to ensure product quality;
3. Cnc processing can understand the drawings and related process technical documents, assist in the analysis, processing and resolution of quality problems, and propose improvement plans;
4. The cnc processing department actively cooperated with the quality inspection department, and notified its supervisor in time if the quantity was found to be inaccurate, and the quality inspection department would proofread it;
5. The cnc processing and technical departments coordinate to deal with technical problems, actively provide relevant plans, and deal with on-site problems in a timely manner;
6. For cnc processing, fill in the documents and materials of the machining center machine tools and products as required, and make production operation records and cnc processing equipment maintenance records;
7. The cnc process completes other quality management system work and actively assists in the completion of the work of related departments; completes other tasks assigned by the superior.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
High processing precision and stable processing quality;
Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
When machining parts change, generally only need to change the NC program, which can save production preparation time;
The machine tool itself has high precision, large CNC machining rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
The requirements for the quality of the operators are higher, and the technical requirements for the maintenance personnel are higher.
CNC machine tools generally consist of the following parts:
The host, which is the main body of the CNC machine tool, includes the machine body, CNC machining column, CNC machining spindle, CNC machining feed mechanism and other mechanical components. It is a mechanical part used to complete various cutting processes.
The numerical control device is the core of the numerical control machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, cnc processing CRT display, cnc processing key box, cnc processing paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software, used to input digital part programs and complete the input Information storage, cnc processing data transformation, cnc processing interpolation calculation and realization of various control functions.
The driving device, which is the driving part of the CNC machine tool actuator, includes a spindle drive unit, a cnc processing feed unit, a cnc processing spindle motor and a feed motor, etc. It realizes the spindle and feed drive through the electric or electro-hydraulic servo system under the control of the numerical control device. When several feeds are linked, the positioning, cnc machining of straight lines, cnc machining of plane curves and spatial curves can be completed.
Auxiliary device, some necessary supporting parts of index control machine tool, used to ensure the operation of CNC machine tool, such as cooling, CNC machining chip removal, CNC machining lubrication, CNC machining lighting, CNC machining monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, CNC machining chip removal device, CNC machining exchange table, CNC machining CNC turntable and CNC indexing head, as well as cutting tools and monitoring and testing devices.
Programming and other ancillary equipment can be used to program parts outside the machine, cnc processing and storage, etc.
Numerical control lathes are mainly used for large-scale machining of parts, and the machining methods include turning outer circle, boring, turning plane and so on. Programs can be written, suitable for mass production, and the production process has a high degree of automation.
Since the Massachusetts Institute of Technology developed the world’s first CNC machine tool in 1952, CNC machine tools have been widely used in the manufacturing industry, especially in automobiles, CNC processing, aerospace, CNC processing, and military industries. Both hardware and software have developed rapidly.
Link to this article： What is the main purpose of cnc machining?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com
PTJ® is a customized manufacturer that provides a full range of copper bars, brass parts and copper parts. Common manufacturing processes include blanking, embossing, coppersmithing, wire edm services, etching, forming and bending, upsetting, hot forging and pressing, perforating and punching, thread rolling and knurling, shearing, multi spindle machining, extrusion and metal forging and stamping. Applications include bus bars, electrical conductors, coaxial cables, waveguides, transistor components, microwave tubes, blank mold tubes, and powder metallurgy extrusion tanks.
Tell us a little about your project’s budget and expected delivery time. We will strategize with you to provide the most cost-effective services to help you reach your target,You are welcome to contact us directly ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) .
- 5 Axis Machining
- Cnc Milling
- Cnc Turning
- Machining Industries
- Machining Process
- Surface Treatment
- Metal Machining
- Plastic Machining
- Powder Metallurgy Mold
- Die Casting
- Parts Gallery
- Auto Metal Parts
- Machinery Parts
- LED Heatsink
- Building Parts
- Mobile Parts
- Medical Parts
- Electronic Parts
- Tailored Machining
- Bicycle Parts
- Aluminum Machining
- Titanium Machining
- Stainless Steel Machining
- Copper Machining
- Brass Machining
- Super Alloy Machining
- Peek Machining
- UHMW Machining
- Unilate Machining
- PA6 Machining
- PPS Machining
- Teflon Machining
- Inconel Machining
- Tool Steel Machining
- More Material